Monday, March 20, 2006

Hello to all!

Hey everyone,

I just felt compelled to post here to let you all know how much I love you.

I know I'm not the greatest at correspondance, I tend to get distracted, write letters I never send, etc etc. But I want you to know that doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. On the contrary, I think of you guys a lot. I miss you for a lot of reasons. I miss each of you individually, for your quirks and personalities. I miss conversations over coffee, beer, msn. But I also miss you guys collectively. I miss livingroom. Having a group like you that I can share with and listen to and worship with... that is such a blessing. Returning home to that is something I very much look forward to.

So, like I mentioned, I felt compelled to let you know how much you are loved and appreciated. I keep you with me everywhere I go, in though and in prayer.

peace

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger RTF said...

Rachel,

I miss you too. We are a small LR these days, but it still feels the same in a sense. And even though you're far away, you're still a part of that sense. If that makes any sense.

Hope you're well.

Peace,

T

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger sue said...

rachel, i was just thinking the other day what a good correspondent you were. presents in the mail! and thoughtful ones at that (we all saw tom's matches at LR last week -- they are fantastic). and i wondered, how could i be a better correspondent? it's clear (to me, anyhow) that you remember us ;) even in the midst of all your crazy fun-looking world travels (as if you ate gross snake).

i miss you too. come home soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home