Monday, February 13, 2006

What is everyone up to?

Hey y'all!

So, I'm thinking it's about time that we all pitch in a bit and tell everyone how we're doing. A basic re-cap if you will, an overview if you prefer, a summaray perhaps... of our lives. I miss you all and would love to get back into the loop, or at least get a glimpse of the preverbial loop.

And just to get the ball rolling...

Classes are very easy on account that I'm study English Journalism in a place where English is everyone elses second language. So I use my spare time to hop around the city.

The city is beautiful and bustling. I love it. Lights, people, things to see and places to go. Good food... usually. I found a coffee fix in case anyone was wondering. Instant 3 in 1 coffee, just add hot water. You scoff now but you don't understand my desperation.

And Isaac is soon to have a buddy. My cousin Monica is due in March and they are expecting a boy. So, it's not long until Benjamin Arthur Vrolyk will be welcomed into the family.

That's about it.

Someone elses turn.

Ready... GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home