Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Guess who got a present


Hee hee. Rachel is the best!

By the way, I did my wine-before-breakfast sermon yesterday, and it went really really well. Really. God seemed very near to me through most of the preparation and during the actual sermon-giving. Over and over again, I was being called out of my nervousness, to instead look at God, and not think about what other people would think of me. It was very good.

Beyond that, people actually received what I had to say! (Picture Todd saying, "Receive this!") The whole experience was good.

My friend Allison Guy came to provide moral support. Though we have known each other very well for years and years, she has never been to one of my God Things before; I'm sure it was a bizarre but hopefully good experience for her. She is going to blog about it, so be sure and check it out.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Fabulous! It fits! :-D

Glad to hear your sermon went well and that God was with you (though he's always with us, but sometimes it's hard to feel it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home