Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another post nonetheless

I believe this to be my first post since returning to livingroom. It was good to have one last livingroom where we were all together. I miss you tom, and I miss you beth. I hope you are both doing well. We continue to pray for you because we love you!
Sue and Dan and I went out to Smokeless Joe's this past Thursday and enjoyed a few fancy pants beers. Good times. What a blessing to have a livingroom with people who are not just the other members, but also your friends.
Since some of you guys don't get out to meetings as often as you'd like to I think you've missed out on my big-ish news lately. I got the position of Senior Editor on the Ryerson Review of Journalism. I am very excited to work on the magazine.
I guess that's it from me for now.

peace.

3 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger RTF said...

Rachel,

That's great news (getting the Senior Editor job).

Who all is going to LR these days? Man, you don't know how much I miss you guys. I mean, I am definitely finding new community here, which is good, but I appreciate what a strength you guys were to me and how amazing our little group is.

I miss gin+tonic and scripture study at the same time ;)

Any new pics of LR meetings?

Peace,

T

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger sue said...

tom!

LR these days is me, dan, rachel, and, most of the time, alison. i haven't seen the cokers in a while; i keep meaning to phone them..

no new pics yet. maybe this week i'll bring my camera.

we miss you too. it's good to hear from you.

peace
sue

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger R said...

Rachel, you amaze me. I knew about the position, but congrats again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home