Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Miss you guys already

I suppose this could very well have been an email message rather than a blog post, but I miss you guys already. I am in Ottawa at my dad's place. We'll be leaving here for the East Coast tomorrow morning.

Dan picked up my house keys today and proceeded to make my old bedroom his own. Presently, I have no house keys, which means I have no home. I am leaping and in mid-air.

Hmmm. Well, I will post more on my personal blog now. It also deserves my attention.

Peace,

Tom

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger sue said...

miss you too tom. i guess you're en route right now.. hope all is well.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger /dr. said...

i'm not part of your LR. but i must say, i wish you were still in TO when i come back on saturday. god bless your school year bro.

/dr.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger alison said...

miss ya tom. good luck with everything that the tomorrows bring your way. we're all praying for ya. :) hugs & blessings.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger RTF said...

Thanks people. I love you guys!

Peace,

T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home