Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I owe us a post

Hey team,

It's been a long time since I last posted. Hmmm … what to write?

Life is good these days. God is definitely present, even through the harder, more stressful times. He is providing for me for school. He is providing for the art show that's coming up. He is being very good to me in my personal life. Teaching me things. I can tell you all about the specifics in LR some time.

I don't know about you guys, but I love it when it's so hot out. Yesterday's scorcher was pure awesome to me. Sweat was dripping down my legs as I drove home from work yesterday evening. It sounds gross, but to me it's what summer is all about. I even went for a shirtless run. This is not something I usually do, but the heat was a very valid excuse to bare my chest to the Beaches. It's amazing how sweat actually evaporates when you don't have a layer of cotton between your skin and the air. Maybe Thursday I'll run fullly naked…

…or maybe just shirtless again.

Anyway, it's a ramble but it's a post. I really have the strong sense that God is protecting me in life. Everything is going to be okay because He loves me. I'm kind of emotional now. If I weren't at work, I would let myself shed a few tears of joy.

Peace,

Tom

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger R said...

That's awesome Tom! Way to go for the shirtless jog.
But you know who really owes us a post? Daniel. We're at 0 thus far from him.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger sue said...

thanks for posting tom! i miss hearing from you in the blog world.

i'm glad you're enjoying summer -- me too. we wait for this all year.

PS yes, daniel owes us a post..777

 

Post a Comment

<< Home