Thursday, May 10, 2007

Coming on the tails of Daniel's historic first post ever –

which I thoroughly enjoyed reading – you might have noticed that there are several more Contributors to this blog, listed in the sidebar. That is because, this past spring, Dan's Living Room got married (!! congratulations to us) to Sam and Katharine's Living Room. Stay tuned for some blog renovations to celebrate the changes.

And, welcome everybody new! Feel free to post anything anytime!

Chelsea Katharine Thabo

(I'm a little low on pics, I think Alison and Sam have a bunch they might share soon..?)

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger alison said...

Yeah - i have to figure out how to do that. I have a lot of pictures from that night - but i should ask permission for you fine folk before posting them online - and i still don't know where the best place to post them is. I really should just join flickr. :(

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger sue said...

just join flickr!!! :)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home