Friday, January 19, 2007

Strictly speaking

Hey guys. It has been a long time since someone has posted on the Living Room blog, so I will temporarily remedy the situation.

First off, and most obviously, I miss you all a lot. I still haven’t found a home church here in Ottawa so I continue shopping around. I’m not looking for a Freedomize understudy because I know I won’t find it, which is too bad. I’ve been listening to David’s sermons on my iPod… they’re very life giving, I’m glad I still have access to them.

I’m doing quite well in my studies here, I’m not as stressed out as I used to be. However I feel like my mind is in a continual, yet gradual, descent into ‘all-over-the-place-ness.’ So far it hasn’t hurt my work so I guess that’s ok, it just means I need to find the really nice and tolerant people to be my friends.

I’m liking Ottawa a little more than I did before – it’s not as big and shiny/sparkly as the T dot but its alright. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to visit Toronto in February.

It seems that all you guys are soon going to be going different places, which is cool, it’s good to see that life is still moving and progressing. It’s also kind of sad because now this entity that was my Living Room isn’t really going to be there in any recognizable way. Meh, I’ll get over it.

I’d like to hear more about you folks. More posts! More posts!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger sue said...

yay!! a POST!!!!! i am very excited to read a post here. thanks for the update bethany.

if you want a place to crash in toronto when you're here, you can stay with me if you want!

love
sue
ps will post something myself soon.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger alison said...

Yay bethany. Tis a sad state of affairs that the Livingroom is no more. But that just opens up new doors for everyone.

Thank you for posting Beth. I will try to also post something in the near future. :) Can't wait to see you in February!!!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger gord marriage said...

beth, not sure how long you were at FT, i was one of the founding pastors, with Todd and i've just started a church in Ottawa, not quite as hip as FT, but it's got the same Mojo.

www.rechurch.ca
gord marriage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home