Sunday, December 18, 2005

A Giant Thank-You

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to officially express just how wonderful I think y'all (southern drawl) are! It was fan-freak'n-tastic of you to have a party for me, and the party rocked to boot! Good food, great drinks (shoat out to Tom for the capecod), and gorgeous people. So, Thank-you guys, not just for the party, but for being the awesome people you are. I'm a shoe in for the Person With The Coolest Friends trophy in the 2005 Freedomize choice awards.

peace brothers and sisters

3 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger RTF said...

I'll miss you when you're gone … ps Could you send out your mailing address once you know it?

Peace,

T

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger sue said...

yes please your address when you know it.

i'll miss you rachel!! have a very happy christmas.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sue and Dan’s Living Room said...

Maybe I'll have to care package you some socks, some socks full of foolios. Miss you.

--TAO (The abstract one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home